Monday, November 15, 2010

A Quick Dash to Denver

This weekend was an interesting one. I spent the first bit of it checking out Denver with my Fro-worker Jill. Every once in a while my job requires me to go to a conference over the weekend. Even though most conferences take place over the weekend, I rarely mind because I always get a chance to check out another new, neat city. This weekend I was able to soak up a bit of the Denver culture. I was surprised to find a city so clean and packed full of freshness. Denver is home to many great brew pubs and fabulous restaurants and the city center is rich with beautiful, re-gentrified brick buildings. Also, it was cold but sunny and there was a fresh crispness in the air. I would totally recommend checking this city out!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's a cool picture. It looks like they're all decked out for the holidays already.

    ReplyDelete