Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Craft and Create

I started this project months ago, without even knowing it. While watching episodes of Mad Men Season 4 I decided to start folding paper from old books into corrugated fans. I started with just one but by the end of the season I had at least one hundred. Not sure what to do with them at first, I finally decided that it wasn't too early to start making Christmas ornaments. And thus, the project officially began. Check it out:


All you need are a few simple supplies. Side note: that plastic tray is from Ikea and it's a crafting Godsend! For a few bucks it's perfect for painting, glittering, glue-ing, etc. I use it all the time.





Voila! I absolutely love how they turned out. I think I might make some for Lovely Lydia. I can't wait to show you how they look once we've decorated the house for the season!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I'm not a big fan of glitter, I have to admit these turned out pretty cool. Nice work babe!

    ReplyDelete