Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Image by Diana Rattray

It's great to have a day devoted to relishing life's treasures. It's so easy to get caught up in the pressures of everyday life; the needs, the restrictions, the limitations. But on Thanksgiving day I take some time to reflect on my fortunate life. I'm grateful for my loving, supporting family and friends. I'm so thankful for the constant smitten love I share with my partner. We have a beautiful roof (well, most of the time it's beautiful) over our heads, good health, and the freedom to choose the life we want to live. I am so thankful. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. XOXO.

2 comments:

  1. It was great sharing the day with you! Your rizotto (spelling?) was yum yum yummy.....now that I am not about to pop, the idea of leftovers is actually appealing :) .......go figure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to our house! We have soooo much left over!

    ReplyDelete