Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Favorite Style Icons

I was reading the Lavender & Lilies blog today and loved her post on Favorite Style Icons. It got me thinking...who are my style icons?  Though there are many I admire, I chose a few that I have been channeling the most. Who's style has you swooning? It's harder than you think!

First on my list is Taylor Swift.  I love her lax, but feminine style she always looks so comfortable in her clothes with a flirty romantic edge.  Taylor is known to layer on the scarves and I can certainly relate to that! Not to mention the girl is tall and still rocks the high-heels! I also love the fact that she sports a lot of boutique Portland brands. I just wish I had the nerve to sport the red lipstick.







And how could I leave Scarlett Johansson out of the picture?  Scarlett never shy's away from having a bit of fun with her attire. A wee bit nerdy but always accompanied with a vintage flare. I love that she features those fabulous curves. 


\






No comments:

Post a Comment