Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Checking out the Little Winter Sale

I know, I know I'm way late posting about this. But, meh... what can you do? Last weekend Sciarrino and I popped into the Little Winter Sale at the Ace Hotel. It was awesome! Packed... and I mean really packed...full of treasures and creations from some of my favorite artisans. Not only was I in awe of all the great stuff on display, I was also super intrigued by the various booth signs. I've been doing a lot of research trying to decide what I want to do for Lovely Lydia and this event really gave me some inspiration. I have my fingers crossed for a Little Winter return next year.


Super cute decals designed by Shanna Murray, I snapped one up for our chalk-message board.

A special gift wrap table for shoppers



I've been a big, big, big fan of Kiki & Polly for a while. Lisa is pure talent and always so humble. And recently featured in Martha Stewart Living!

I had a chance to meet Myra at Twigs and Honey and she is just as sweet as her beautiful creations.

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome. Don't worry about blogging late, just save stuff for down days, that's what I do!

    ReplyDelete