Monday, November 22, 2010

Once Upon A Time... We went to Montana

I finally had time this weekend to edit and organize the photos from the road trip Erik and I took last summer to Montana and Wyoming.  In the ten-ish years Erik and I have been together, we have never actually been on a real nitty-gritty road trip. So when we received a wedding invitation from our friends Charlotte and Brad and saw the wedding was to take place in Red Lodge, Montana, you could say we were pretty stoked!  It was a trip packed full of junk food, laughs, maps, camping, rain-outs, antique malls, roads, roads and more roads. We had an amazing time. So here it is; our "Road Trip of 2010".
























For more images of our Montana road trip click here

4 comments:

  1. I love roadtrips, this is making me long for another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you went to an awesome antique store—I saw a few tins I must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The antique malls were crazy! Poor Erik!

    ReplyDelete