Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Cutest Candle Ever!

I saw these candles in the November Anthropologie catalog and couldn't help but think how perfectly suited they are for my craft studio. Hummm... perhaps a stocking stuffer? By the way, is it bad to be your own Santa?  And while we're on the subject of Anthropologie, check out the fantastic blog Oh, Hello, Friend. Danni has done an awesome job summing up some of Anthropologies' best window displays. I can't tell you how much I love going to that store! They channel so much whimsy and creativity in their displays and there's a new discovery around every corner. Also, how great is it that Anthropologie only employs true art majors to do their displays? I think that's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. dream job—good thing I'm an art major! your own Santa, absolutely nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously wish I was an art major! Because, like you said... dream job. I once asked the manager at our local Anthro. what they did with all their displays and she said they go to a warehouse. Imagine how amazing that warehouse would look! Newspaper jelly-fish, large packing-paper ostrich, 1000’s of bright paper chains. Oh Mi!

    ReplyDelete