Monday, December 13, 2010

What A Weekend!

Holy Mackerel, I had the best weekend ever!  Loads of Portland fun. To kick off the weekend Erik and I met up with our close friends Tex and Martin for the main event: a Broken Bells concert. Pre-show we met for happy hour and a few classy drinks at Clyde Common.  After drinks and libations we were off to the venue to hear the much anticipated duo of James Mercer (from The Shins) and Danger Mouse! Could it get any better? The show rocked our world!

Concert Pic. Tex and I 

Of course we didn't go without these.  Gotta protect our lobes.

Friday was spent sewing it up! I took a mental health day and spent 12 hours hanging out at Modern Domestic with my bud, Sciarrino. With only a break for lunch, we chipped away for the whole day at many unfinished projects.  To prove how focused I was on my projects, I didn't even take any pictures to document this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment