Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Hello all! I was off the grid for a little bit and for the next week my entries may be sparse because I'm still on vay-cay and spending a lot of time relishing my moments with the fam. Christmas 2010 has come and gone, but not without many good memories to reflect upon. The return of old traditions, the development of new ones, and a lot of laughing is what this holiday is about. For years my mom has dressed as a little elf from Santa's workshop on Christmas day, but this year she was finally able to convince my dad to participate. And of course the usual reindeer joined in.  So, we had another successful Reid/Johnson Christmas and I have to say, Erik and I really enjoy our house filled with the people we love...it really makes it a true home. I really hope you all had a fabulous holiday! If interested, check out more of our Christmas pics here.

Santa's little helpers (L-R Dad- Bruce, mom- Margot, Erik and Tux)

Mom and Dad before reading the Night Before Christmas

(L-R Mom, Me, Tux, and Dad)

Erik

Mom and Dad opening presents

Tux and I opening presents

Erik getting his Christmas cheer on

Mom and I fixing the turkey

Santa Tux

Karen and Steve sporting their Christmas hats

(L-R Kathy, Scott, Erik, Mom, Dad, Rebecca, Karen, Steve)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful couple you are. Your Christmas decor was gorgeous, your food was delicious, everything was perfect. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Christmas we had with you guys. You always make us feel so welcome and at home in P-town and as usual we had such a great time with the Johnson family. Your home is filled with wonder and love and we are truly blessed to have you both. Thank you for such a super time, Love D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really had the best Christmas ever. I was getting a bit worried the turkey would never finish cooking but it pulled through! Erik and I are so grateful to have such loving parents, it's no wonder we have the best Christmases!

    ReplyDelete