Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!


Yeah , yeah we've all heard it; "Resolutions are for quitters".  If you ask me, quitters are those who don't even try!  So, every year I make a list of my own resolutions and goals. The objective isn't to look like a super model by the end of 2011, rather it is to learn something, inspire another, relish in life, and most of all try something new.  If it sticks, GREAT!  If not...well at least I know if wasn't for me.  So here is my list of 2011 New Years Resolutions:

1) Incorporate one vegetarian week per month
2) Improve my photography skills
3) Reduce TV, read at least two books per month
4) Floss every day
5) Openly share my love for my family and friends
6) Do something creative at least once per week
7) Shop locally and avoid Target for at least 6 months
8) Train for Hood to Coast Relay
9) Train for Victoria City Marathon
10) Wear lipstick one day per week
11) Find a volunteer position

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Let's make it a GREAT one!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an easy list of resolutions to keep... especially flossing!
    Just enjoyed cruising through your blog... will you be a guest designer for Ribbon Jar? You are so very creative!

    ReplyDelete