Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Craft and Create II

Check this out! Not only is my mother-in-law gifted with the skills of an amazing quilter...she also channels a bit of her creative spirit into cross-stitching. What can I say, she has the heart of a patient crafter! For Christmas, Karen made everyone a unique, cheeky, cross-stitched kitchen hand towel which was accompanied by some of the best home-made ginger-molasses cookies (Screaming Ginger Cookies) and hot chocolate mix I've ever had!

Here's mine! Perfect! Other ones had phrases like "Candy is Dandy, but Liquor is Quicker", "Bite Me", and "Kiss Me, You Fool".

3 comments:

  1. Those are so awesome!!! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my sister for ya!!! Very crafty and full of great ideas. I'm glad she is my sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they awesome! She's so good!

    ReplyDelete