Friday, December 10, 2010

Eat, Shop Portland

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned these travel guides before but the most recent Eat.Shop Portland book has hit the stands and I just have to share the wealth of information! If you've never heard of these books, I suggest you give them a gander. I've used them for all the major cities I've traveled to; NYC, Chicago, Vancouver, Denver, San Fran and my quick jaunts to them are always saturated with urban discovery. Sometimes when exploring a new city, picking the right neighborhood to shop in or the best restaurant at which to eat can be daunting. I mean, you only have a few meals in this city... you want to make sure you select the choice eats! These books are no fail, and best of all, they only feature local businesses. I promise, your travels will be enhanced with an Eat.Shop book packed in your pocket. I'll be tourist-ing it up in my home town with Edition 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment