Sunday, October 31, 2010

Which Witch is Which?

Last Friday I celebrated Halloween with a bunch of witches. I hosted a dinner party based around a mystery theme of "Which Witch is Which?"  All of my old-crew-mates came dressed up as a witch, and each guest was supplied with a witchy character role they had to personify.  One guest was secretly selected to be the true witch. Throughout the dinner many spells were cast, stakes were burned, and laughing ensued.  If you've ever heard of the party game Mafia, I adapted the game to resemble the historic event of the Salem Witch Trials. It was a lot of fun, and I felt so lucky to be around so many funny and creative friends.

(Left to Right: Lauren, Sarah, Laura, Kathy, Amber, Karen, Sciarrino, Me, Tex)



(Left to Right: Sciarrino, Amber)




Note to self, invest in a card table. Dinner was a little... cozy.


3 comments:

  1. This was one of the funniest and most fun parties I've been to in a long time. Thank you so much for being such a lovely host!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I like the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great party!... I know your guest's are fun!

    ReplyDelete