Monday, October 25, 2010

Eerie-sistible Etsy Finds

Well, here we are at the start of another week.  But not just any week...it's the week of Halloween!  Though some may find the torrential downpours we've had lately to be deterring, I find them to be comforting. I love stormy days with hot apple cider and my latest sewing project.  But come this Sunday I have my fingers crossed we'll be spared from the rain because I want lots and lots and lots of trick-or-treaters! Inspired by the eerie calm on All Hallows' Eve, I thought I'd post some spook-tacular art I found on Etsy.  Will you be wearing a mask this 31st?


Also, stay tuned because I've heard some great suggestions as to how to make the blog more interesting and user friendly... changes are coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. "Ghost Rider" oh my! I recently designed a poster with a crow on it. If they aren't already they should be the official bird of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete