Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Looks 2011

Splashes of purple and champagne peppered the red carpet at the Oscars this year.  I was dazzled by, oooohhhh, just a few frocks. Take a peek at a few of my selected favs.  Which is your favorite?

Mandy Moore looked dazzling in this Monique Lhuillier number

Michelle Williams is one my favorites, she looks so chic in her Chanel gown

Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa... so smart, so perfect

Natalie Portman in Rodarte was vibrant

Mila Kunis, in Elie Saab, sexy and sultry

Scarlett Johansson, my total style icon, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana. Va va voom with a bit of fun

 Cate Blanchett in Givenchy was absolutely beautiful and super unique

But the winner is...da da daaaa...Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein. I just loved her radiant, sleek ensemble 

No comments:

Post a Comment