Monday, February 7, 2011

Crew Valentine's Day 2011

Nothing beats a crew gathering combined with red, pink, and purple sprinkles, hearts, candy, icing and Sciarrino's award winning heart shaped cookies...life is STU-PENDOUS! But this special gathering had two very important reasons to celebrate:

1. Crew-ladies annual Valentine's Day cookie decorating day
2. Tracy's baby shower.

Thanks to our hostess Sciarrino we had a day filled with laughing, some amazing announcements, and a serious sugar rush. 

(L-R) Katie, Ange, Tracy, Kathy, Beachwood, Sciarrino, Tex, Amber, Lauren

Our St. Cupcake baker hard at work adorning her cookies

The beautiful spread

(L-R) Beachwood and Tex


(L-R) Ange, Kourtney, Karen, Sciarrino

(L-R) Kathy, Beachwood, Tex, Amber

I won most inspired Valentine's Day outfit! I'm pretty sure it had something to do with my heart shaped necklace gifted to me by my BFF Kristin.  The prize...an awesome calendar note pad. 

A perfect Valentine's Day celebration, full of love and friendships. For more pics click here.

3 comments:

  1. I think this year we really stepped up the cookie decorating. There were some gorgeous eatable hearts. A complete success. Thanks for always being a joy of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those were some yummy cookies. The ones right above here were mine... and they are almost gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous time! Wish I had been invited... Put me on the list for next time!

    ReplyDelete