Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Craft and Create - Valentine

Well, this may spoil the surprise, but to be honest the past week has been a flurry of activity and I haven't had a whole lot of time to be crafting or creating. I did manage to squeeze a bit of Valentine's Day activity in, however. Do you remember grade school when you would receive piles of valentines and just sit there and read through them all. Or what about the time you spent selecting the perfect card for the perfect individual. I know I wasn't the only one! Well, I love my co-workers and every year I take advantage of Cupid's holiday to share my love and appreciation for them with a special valentine. This year I utilized a pile of scrap fabric, ribbon, stuffing, stamps, and lavender to craft some Valentine's Day-themed lavender sachets.



1 comment: