Monday, February 7, 2011

Tracy's Baby Shower

Meet my dear friend and old rowing teammate, Tracy. Along with her husband Jeff and son Lachlan, Tracy is expecting a new addition to her family and the arrival date is just a few days away! Tracy is wonderful, not only as friend, but also as a wife and mother. She's gentle and sweet and has the best sense of humor. I want to wish her and her family all the best and, while I'm at it, I would also like to offer, publicly, my babysitting talents.  For her shower gift, the rest of Tracy's old teammates (thanks to Kathy's amazing organization skills) surprised her with a gliding rocking chair all set up and ready to go. She was adorably delighted. I know I always say this, but I cherish watching all my friend's families grow. 

Tracy

Tex and Tracy

Amber and Sciarrino (host-ess with the mostest)

Are these not the flippin' cutest? I found them at a local Portland children's store Black Wagon

(L-R) Lauren, Tracy, Tex, Katie

Tummy time

(Front L-R) Tex and Katie
(Back L-R) Karen with Kourtney and Kathy with Grant

(L-R) Katie, Tex, Amber

1 comment: