Monday, January 17, 2011

Tex's Big Birthday Bash

This past weekend was wet...ooooh it was a soggy one. The rain didn't dampen our spirits, though, for Tex's surprise birthday bash. A party planned and perfectly executed, Tex was sent into complete shock upon arriving at the most perfect, most beautiful venue, Pomarius Nursery (where Tex works as a horticulturist and landscape designer). The nursery is perched in the middle of the Pearl district in inner city Portland and it's character shows in the lush topiaries, clucking hens, and very Parisian style cook tent where friends gather every Thursday afternoon to visit and nosh on the nursery's bounty. It was a Saturday filled with Birthday Bliss, Happy birthday love! Cheers to all the wonderful years!

Tex and her Hen

Party go-ers enjoying company, wine and delectable app-ies

Hen house

Tex and I hamming it up


Hanging out in the cook tent

Chickens

Tex surrounded by friends and family

Tex trying on the apron I made her for her birthday. I called it June Bug.

For more party pics click here


1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could have been there (friends from out of town in Salem). I'm glad you had pics and I can't wait for the next crew thing so I can see everyone.

    ReplyDelete