Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Craft and Create I- The Perfect Sewing Kit

Last Saturday my girlfriends Amber and Sciarrino came by for a total-sew-day. As you probably know, we do this about once a month. It's one of my favorite days of the month, always filled with lots of creating, good food, and girl chat. This time around Sciarrino surprised me by creating the most perfect sewing kit and then giving it to me. It was such a great surprise and it touched my heart! Nothing on this planet will ever beat something handmade; a gift given with so much personal consideration and time has all the value in the world. Thanks Sciarrino! I LOVE IT!

I adore the fabric choices-subtle butterflies, vibrant flowers and pink stripes. Brilliant!

Sciarrino customized an Amy Butler check-book cover into a perfect to-go sewing kit. I foresee a lot of use during future total-sew-days!

1 comment:

  1. It even looks ten times better fully loaded. I must admit that I had to make a special trip to the fabric store for this project. I wanted the fabrics to reflect how I see you. I pretty much think I nailed it. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete