Friday, January 7, 2011

First Week of the New Year


First week down for the New Year! I'm pleased to say I haven't skipped a day of flossing and the gums are looking good. I've managed to squeak in a creative project

 and I sported a muted toned lipstick with liner yesterday

 

Lots of love has been shared this week as my mom has just discovered the adventures of email and we've had some cherished correspondence. 2011 training has kicked off with a bang including some solid runs, stairs and...oh yes...the re-introduction to the erg. Brutal! A few new veggie recipes have been added to next weeks menu and as soon as I cap off this blog I'm about to start my 2nd book for the month. All in all, I would have to say the first week of the year was a pretty solid start!

No comments:

Post a Comment