Monday, September 13, 2010

The Start of Something New

Well here it is... THE first post. I guess for starters I'd like to introduce myself...I'm Kristen Reid, currently residing in Portland Oregon. By day, a health care worker, by night a sew-er, crafter, painter, runner and so much more. With the start of fall and my fresh new business I thought I'd give blogging a try. As someone who has tended to a journal for many years I enter the arena of blogging with great excitement as well as nervousness. In all honesty, I'm a wee bit of a technophobe. What better way to learn than to just jump in and do it! All in all, this world is filled with beauty and greatness and I'm surrounded by amazingly inspirational people. I look forward to sharing all of it with you. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment